Advanced Excel (MIS)
We not only clear the theoretical basics but also impart comprehensive practical training to students through its courses that helps them to be industry ready by the end of career courses.
We all understand that sound theoretical knowledge requires practical implementation to derive result. In today’s world, experience matters equivalent to education. A fresher with no level of experience has less chances to crack interviews than an experience job applicant. It becomes a struggle for the fresher to look for a starting point in his/her career since due to lack of practical exposure, he/she is not able to sound confident in interviews and miss an opportunity to crack a job.
We have done a deep study on such market requirement and candidate quality and observed that there is a gap between the demand and supply. The job-providers (employers) prefer market ready candidates (employees), that is, the candidate should be ready from day 1 to perform and be result oriented. This is because it saves employers’ time to train the candidate which in turn saves the training cost as well.
Hence we have decided that we will take it as a challenge and upgrade the fresher candidate as per the market requirement by inculcating in them the required skill sets and by assisting them will placement support.
Practical Training of Management Information System ( MIS )
MIS is a tool which is required in every level of working environment. A fresher who is managing huge data-base has to have sound knowledge of advance excel to complete his/her task within a given period of time.
As a human - resource or an accountant person, it is mandatory for anyone to understand the concept of various advanced excel short-cuts and application of the same in data- sheets.
We have huge number of employees whose main job role is to only manage data and the job profile is itself called MIS profile.
Even in all sales profiles or any other profiles like purchase, operations, maintenance, etc. the reports are generated with the help of MIS.
MIS is the one of the frequently used tools even for senior profiles like the CEO/ Founder or the MD. They are able to get a quick view of the entire work progress in a few clicks.
1. Excel Basic: Training on Excel Basics eg. formating, basic calculation formulas, how to work on different sheets etc..
2. Use of essential formulas and calculation methods. Eg. VLOOKUP PIVOT table, if related formulas HLOOKUP and many more.
3. How to prepare different types of graphs using excel.
4. Basic Knowledge to prepare macros
5. Short cut methods to enhance efficiency
1. Practical Application of Labour Laws (like minimum wages act, gratuity, bonus act etc..)
2. Payroll (CTC and NTH breakup) in excel.
3. Joining Formalities.
4. Leave Policy.
5. Preparation of Attendance Sheet in Excel.
6. Preparation of Salary Sheet, Paysheet.
7. Full and Final Settlement.
8. Exit Formalities.